Call for Papers: 8th Asian International Economic Law Network (AIELN) Conference
Chinese Taipei - 1 December 2023
8th Asian International Economic Law Network (AIELN) Conference: The New Generation of Economic Agreements will be held on 1-2 December 2023 at College of Law, National Taiwan University co-organized by the Asian Center for WTO & International Health Law and Policy (ACWH) of National Taiwan University (NTU) College of Law and the Asian International Economic Law Network (AIELN) – the Asian Branch of the Society of International Economic Law (SIEL).
The organizing committee welcomes proposals on the following areas of international economic laws:
1. Trade and public policies
(e.g., carbon border tax, fisheries subsidies, TRIPS waiver, food security, trade and public health, trade and sustainability, trade and gender, trade and the indigenous, trade and diversity, trade and labour, trade and human right, and other trade law issues related to various public policies);
2. Investment and public policies
(e.g., sustainable investment, green economy, investment and small and medium enterprise, investment and gender, investment and the indigenous, investment and labour, investment and human right, and other investment law issues related to various public policies);
3. Digital economy and public policies (e.g., electronic commerce and cybersecurity, cross-border data transfer and privacy, new technology and human right, new technology and sustainability, new technology and inclusion, and other digital law issues related to various public policies);
4. International finance and public policies (e.g., sustainable finance, supply chain finance, financial inclusion, bailout in the crisis, finance and diversity, and other international financial law issues related to various public policies);
5. Other aspects of Asia-Pacific’s development in economic agreements in the new generation.
For more detailed information, please visit the website of the 8th AIELN conference: https://sites.google.com/view/8thaieln/home